Ram Lal Anand College is named after its founder- the late Supreme Court lawyer
Ram Lal Anand. Originally run by the Ram Lal College Trust the college was taken over by Delhi University
in 1973. It is now housed on a sprawling campus near Anand Niketan, a far cry from its original roots
in Defence Colony. The College was founded in 1964.
Ram Lal Anand College has a tree lined campus near Delhi University's South Campus.
The college campus occupies over 10 acres of land. The college infrastructure includes good laboratories;
an amphitheatre; seminar rooms; extensive playgrounds and a library with over 50,000 titles. The
college has a strength of about 1500 students taught by approximately 70 teachers.